Sr Solution Architect-experience with Arista Fabric
John's Creek, GA
MUST HAVE Skill – Sr SA level Network resident with experience with Arista Fabric
• Collaborate with fellow Dell EMC engineers to enable the smooth deployment of the VxRail systems in each data center
• Collaborate with the customer engineers on the day-to-day management of their network
• Assist with the expansion of existing Arista environment
• Assist customer with the replacement of the Cisco fabric network with an Arista fabric
• Share best practice methodologies throughout the residency assignment
• Resident is expected to be self-directed, able to accomplish tasks with little to no direction while allows following client best practice methodology throughout the assignment
NOTE: The majority of the work will be remote, however there will be onsite tasks that will need to be performed. This will be worked out with the customer and the resource during the duration of the assignment.
LOCATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Candidate will need to provide his preference of locations listed below:
• Omaha, NE
• John’s Creek, GA
• Lewisville, TX
• Chandler, AZ
Also please note the candidate selected will need to complete a client background check as well as a customer background check. This could take up to 4 weeks. It is critical the resource understands this and can commit to waiting for the process to be completed before starting.