Solutions Engineering - Data and Analytics
"Agency contractors must be W-2 employees of the firm/agency supplying them.
Agency contractors on non-immigrant visas (e.g. H-1b, L1, TN) cannot be engaged without approval managed by the Agency Contractor Labor Desk. Contact *** for further information. ***"
Responsible for helping design, develop, build and evangelize solutions in the data and analytics space, focusing on technologies related to developing an end-to-end, data pipeline running on the HPE Container Platform. The role is multi-disciplinary, requiring a strong technical background as well the ability to work directly with the field and our customers to describe the work and value of the solution. The candidate will need expertise and experience across hardware, software, system design, performance, automation and software development and will work hands-on with various HPE technologies and ISV applications and frameworks in the AI/Client and analytics space.
• Design and validation of end to end solution architectures covering AI/Client and Data Engineering solutions on HPE Container Platform solutions
• Deployment and configuration of analytics framework stacks
• Deployment and configuration of container orchestration environments (e.g. HPE Container Platform)
• Use-case workload development and modeling
• Development of white papers (reference architectures, deployment and configuration guides, best practices, etc)
• Demo development and proof-of-concept support