Senior Solution Architect-VMware & VxRail
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA
Experience: VMware vCenter, vSphere and vSAN
Added Skills Benefit: VxRail, vSAN Ready Nodes, Nutanix or other HCI solutions
Day to Day skills that can be expected:
• Implementation of Planning and Knowledge Sharing.
• Network configuration and integration with the customers' data network.
• Software-Defined Network familiarity (NSX, ACI, etc)
• Knowledge transfer for new technology features, management and admin activities, and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Provides recommendations on product enhancements and upgrades.
• Educate customers on report capabilities of supported products.
• Coordinate / Implement *** System Management Tools in conjunction with Professional Services deployments.
• Update HCI run-books as systems are expanded and tech refreshed.
• Understand customer IT processes and policies (Incident, capacity, performance and change management, user, and back up policy
• Assists with monitoring, reviews, and managing *** infrastructure and cross-train operations management resources.