Resident - Storage Management Consultant
Citizenship IS NOT required.
Onsite IS required.
Please vet candidates according to the specific Residency and requirements/skillsets or this role
Onsite interviews may be required. Please ensure your candidates are aware and able/willing to comply.
Please add candidate’s two-week interview availability on top section of resume
Supplier is responsible for providing a laptop computer, wireless air card for Internet connectivity and cell phone for resource to perform in this role.
Contractor on-boarding requires NetApp standard Background Investigation and may also include additional NetApp Customer Background Investigation requirements. This includes, but is not limited to; 10 year BI, Drug Screening and Fingerprinting.
Requirements:Our Central region has a need for a resident consultant to support Centene Corp in St. Louis, MO. This will be a 12 month residency with a targeted start date of 4/27/20.
Scope of Work:
1. Location: 100% remote
2. Full-time PS Resident - 12 mo contract
SnapMirror, SnapShot, FlexClone, Volume Move & Clustering
1. Be able to communicate effectively with customers and collaborate under different situations.
2. Act as a voice of NetApp and promote a positive attitude toward NetApp with the customer
3. Be able to represent customer in situations while being mindful of NetApp’s interests
4. Be able to learn quickly and adapt to situations as it calls for
5. Understands fiber channel related products and how zoning and redundancy works (since this is a migration effort first and foremost)
6. Solid NetApp ONTAP experience of FAS/AFF products
• Recent experience. Don’t care about 7-mode experience.
7. Have a solid understanding of datacenter, racks, floor plans, cables, etc.
8. Understanding of technologies related to ONTAP product lines, such as SnapMirror, snapshots, FlexClone, vol move and clustering.
9. Understands and be able to describe NetApp non-ONTAP products: such as StorageGRID, E-series, SolidFire, OCI, CloudInsight
• (They should have looked at the NetApp website before the interview.)
10. Understands and has used automation tools, K8s, Ansible, Python, containers, etc.
11. Scripting and dev knowledge