Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Coordinates multiple projects within a large scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
• Develops portions of support requirements for assigned project, including budgets, and resource allocation plans, in accordance with provided plan and specifications.
• Coordinates the activities of associated project teams; tracks progress against established plans, reports results, and makes recommendations for alterations or updates to program manager.
• Develops program communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating project and program plans.
• Leads resources across multiple projects.
The sections below help differentiate between levels to enable consistency.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
• Typically 6-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
• Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of organization and company product and service offering development process.
• Knowledge of project and program methodology, resource allocation plans, budgets, and requirements.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;mastery in English and local language.
• Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
• Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
• Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
• PMP Certified
• Familiarity with Sales Force and SAP
• Understanding of Service and Support integrated systems
• Collaborates with peers, developers and external and internal partners.
• Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors and Managers.
• Supports projects requiring information technology development and deployment