High Performance Computing (HPC) resident
Remote Work, (none selected)
Assignment Duration: 3 months
Need a high performance computing resident.
Resident requirement :
• Isilon experience is not a requirement but utilizing NAS storage for HPC workflow is
• Technical Leadership for HPC deployment team.
• Setting Common Practices and IP development for HPC deployment team
• Provide benchmarking standards for customer HPC deployments
• Deployed multiple HPC clusters in the past
• Deploy multiple cluster managers such as Bright, xCat, and ROCKS
• Mentor new HPC engineers globally, providing insight, hands-on training and development
• Lead the integration of hardware and software for HPC deployments.
• Identify potential risk/resolution approaches for complex HPC deployments
• Identify corrective actions to drive resolutions for systemic issues.
• Provide leadership to supervise junior technicians at customer locations to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with deployment procedures and installation guides.
• Contribute to improving delivery quality and optimization through best practices and IP development.